The Railway Law Portal (hereinafter “the Portal”) is an online tool that helps users to have a comprehensive overview of the European legislation currently in force that is of relevance for the railway sector and to easily find texts of such acts. The Portal is managed by the Community of European Railway and Infrastructure Companies AISBL, an international non-profit association under Belgian Law, with the registered office at Avenue des Arts, 53, 1000 Brussels, Belgium, registered under number 0459.235.909 (hereinafter referred to as “CER”).
CER will only collect and process your name, your email address and the content of your communication that you fill in in the contact form of the Portal (hereinafter “collected data”). CER will process collected data in order to answer and follow up on your request. CER will not process collected data for any other purposes. CER will also not transfer collected data to any other parties. CER processes collected data in Belgium. CER will only retain collected data for as long as it is necessary to follow up on your request or to be able to make necessary improvements to the Portal based on your request.
Your rights in regard to collected data:
You have the following rights in regard to collected data:
- - Confirm whether CER processes your data: You can ask CER to provide you with confirmation that it processes collected data;
- - Copy or port your personal data: You can ask CER for a copy of collected data, in particular in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or that CER transmits those data directly to another undertaking;
- - Correct or complete your personal data: You can ask CER to update, correct or complete collected data in case it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- - Erase your personal data: You can ask CER to erase all or some of collected data;
- - Object to processing of your personal data: You can ask CER to stop processing all or some of collected data at any time;
- - Complain to a data protection authority: You can complain about collection and processing of collected data by CER to a data protection authority in the Member State of your residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement of your rights.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights please contact CER at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Portal only uses technical cookies to ensure that the user can browse it correctly and securely. Cookies that may affect the confidentiality of the user’s browsing experience or acquire user’s identification details are not installed on the Portal. Third-party cookies, i.e. cookies created by other websites, are active on the Portal, with the following Google Analytics cookies being installed:
- - “_ga”: These cookies collect information in aggregate form in order to distinguish one user from another, without identifying the user, and to count the visits to the Portal;
- - “_gat”: These cookies collect data about the user’s browsing in aggregate form, in order to limit the Portal’s requests and speed up requests for access;
- - “_gid”: These cookies collect information in aggregate form in order to identify the session.
The expiry dates of above listed cookies are set by relevant third parties. You may find more information in regard to above listed cookies by visiting this and this web pages. Third-party cookies used by the Portal are anonymous as whmedia S.a.s. anonymizes all IP addresses, which means that Google is not be able to match the user’s IP address with other data collected via the Portal. Such data are only obtained to trace and examine the users’ behaviour on the Portal and to compile statistics based on the information gathered anonymously via data used in aggregate form. To see Google’s policy in regard to the Google Analytics service and to give your consent for the use of these cookies, you may visit this webpage. The Portal does not use any profiling cookies.